May 23, 2024 - Fifth Day

May 23, 2024-Thursday

My morning started around 5:40. then I had breakfast around 6:30. 

Today was the hardest day, I hiked up the mountain to the lake and did some more. Plant group went off the path. It felt like we climbed up a wall. It was so sleep, once we got to the top the view was so amazing. It was clear and well once we got there we took a previously used path. I was so glad we had a path down lol. It's weird because I have not been feeling sore or anything from these hikes.

Other than hiking my team and I made a lot of observations where we took a lot of pictures and uploaded them to I-Naturalist.

We also had a field day where we visited the mangroves





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 26, 2024 - Eighth Day

May 27, 2024 - Ninth Day

May 21, 2024 - Third Day