May 26, 2024 - Eighth Day

  Boat day and Beach day 

So today, Sunday, started very early. Around 7:30. We checked out two beaches today.

Swam in the water. The water was so nice and warm. I was able to see crabs and hermit crabs. I also drank out of a coconut for the first time while floating.

The first island was nice and relaxing, I swam and then laid on a towel.

When we left the first island we got the chance to snorkel.

We left for the Last Island were we swam, set up the towels again, went tubing on a hot dog, and then ate lunch there.

When leaving it was so hot I got so sunburnt. I saw dolphins and we also saw a huge bird in the sky, its feathers looked like it had two tails.

After some research maybe a FrigateBird? But we also broke a seat after hitting a wave.. it was so funny.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 27, 2024 - Ninth Day

May 21, 2024 - Third Day