May 19, 2024 - First day

May 17-18, 2024-

During my stay in Panama City, I ate some Columbian food called Bandeja Paisa,


The next day we went to a Bio Museum, visited the City, and checked out the stands they had there, while looking at the stands it started to rain a lot. Then we ate Panamanian food at this place called Diablicos, as well as visited the Panama Canal and saw a movie about it after that was was about the Panama Canal in 3D.
                                                                            Bio Museum

                                                                                Stand

Chicken with rice and platacones

                                                                           Panama Canal




May 19, 2024-

Yesterday was hot not something I'm used to, but Panama is very pretty. When arriving our group got a tour around Batipa, where we will be staying until next week. I saw Howler Monkeys, one had a baby with it. I found out that they have a favorite type of mango. I also ate some very good food. We had an introduction circle towards the night around 7 ish. Then shortly after it was time to get ready for bed. I would say I slept alright, there was some nice rain. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 26, 2024 - Eighth Day

May 25, 2024 - Seventh Day

May 27, 2024 - Ninth Day